Name: Mr. Jayvant H. Devare
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M.E. Software Engineering
- M.E. (Software Engineering), Aditya College of Engineering, Beed, Dr. BAMU Aurangabad, India, 2015.
- Diploma in Advance Computing from C-DAC Sunbeam Institute Pune, 2011.
- B.E. (Computer Engineering), Pad. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology Pimpri, Pune, 2008.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Jayvant H. Devare is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering, MITAOE. He has completed his masters, Aditya College of Engineering, Beed, Dr. BAMU Aurangabad, India.
- He has completed Diploma in Advanced Computing from C-DAC Sunbeam Institute of Pune with ‘A’ Grade.
- He has taught subjects as per following:
- UG level
- Operating System Design Lab
- Data Structure and Programming lab
- Microprocessor Interfacing Techniques Lab
- Object Oriented Multi-core Programming Lab
- PG Level
- Real Time Operating Systems
- High Performance Databases
- His contributions include:
- Member of Autonomy committee at Department Level.
- Member of Mandatory disclosure at College Level.
- His areas of interest includes:
- Android App Development.
- Java, .Net Development.
Fore Front Area of Research: Data Mining
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9975621916 Colleges no with Ext: 020-27185857, 27186416.
Teaching: 6 Year
Awards and Achievements
Participated in the National Conference on “Emerging Optimization Techniques in IT” held in 2010 at Oxford College of Engineering, sponsored by VTU.
Presented a paper on “BROADBAND OVER POWERLINE” in inter branch paper presentation contest held at Bijapur.
Research / Patents / Publications
Publications Journals: 06 International Conference
- Life Time Membership of ISTE (LMISTE).
National Conferences: 01
- Presented Paper on topic “Multicamera Vision with Quality Measure” in I2CT-2014 “IEEE’S INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR CONVERGENCE OF TECHNOLOGY”, PUNE