Name :Mrs. Minakshi N. Vharkate
Designation: Sr. Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E.(CSE),M.E.(CSE) Ph.D.(pursuing).
- Ph.D. (Computer science & Engineering), Pursuing Dr. B.A.M.. University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra ,India.
- M.E. (Computer Science & Engineering), Walchand College of Engineering,Sangli, India, 2007.
- B.E (Computer Science & Engineering) Dr. BAMU Aurangabad , India 1999.
Overview of Profile:
- Mrs. Minakshi N.Vharkate is a Sr. Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. Her research interests cover Data mining, Computational Algorithms, Image Processing, Remote sensing image processing, Machine Learning if necessary can extend to interdisciplinary. The focus is on applications in industry and other diverse domains.
- Mrs. Mrs. Minakshi N.Vharkate has worked as Head of Department at COE, Osmanabad. She has delivered technical talk at Dr. B.A.M.U.Aurangabad, worked as a examination question paper setter for VIT Pune( An autonomus Institution). In her department she is incharge of AICTE documentation, Lab incharge of hardware lab, etc. she has taught microprocessor architecture, Applied Algorithm, Distributed Operating system, Software Testing & design Mythology ,Object Oriented Programming, etc. She has published number of papers in national international conference /Journals. She has attended various FDP/STTP.
Fore Front Area of Research: Data mining, Remote sensing image Processing.
Email id (College only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no:8888034477 college no with Ext: 020 - 30253500, 30253600, 1134
Experience (in years) Teaching, Industry and Research: Teaching :16
Awards and Achievements
- Best Teacher Award
- First prize in National conference paper presentation.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- “A Secure Erasure Code Based Cloud Storage System with secure Data Forwarding : A Review” in IJISET –International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol 1 Issue 10,December 2014.
- “A system on Secure Erasure code-Based Cloud Storage with Secure Data Forwarding” in International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Computer Volume 2, January 2015.ISSN 2348-4853.
- “Linux Network Accelerator for Multicast Protocol” published in International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology(IJACT) ISSN:2319-7900,Volume- 3,Issue-2
- Relevance Feedback CBIR Technique Using Support Vector Machine” published in IEEE Sponsored International Conference On Empowering Emerging Trends in Computer, Information Technology & Bioinformatics International Journal of Computer ,Information Technology & Bioinformatics(IJCITB) ISSN:2278-7593,Volume-2 ,Issue-2
- “Edge Detection for Fruit Grading Using Spiral Architecture” published in international conference on Advances in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science -2013 held at Hyderabad on 21st April 2013.
- “Protecting Location Privacy and Safe Region Computation over Moving object” published bin international conference on Computer Science and Engineering (ICCSE) held at Pune on 17th march 2013.
- “Edge Detection With Bilateral Filtering For Fruit Grading Using Spiral Architecture” published in International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology (ICACSIT) held at Pune on 10th March,2013.
- An Interactive CBIR Technique using Support Vector Machine” Published in International conference on Competency building Strategies in business and Technology for Sustainable Development at SALEM on 22nd Feb 2013.
- “Stop and Wait ARQ for Parallel Multichannel Communication” Published in International conference on Competency building Strategies in business and Technology for Sustainable Development at SALEM on 22nd Feb 2013.
- “Relevance feedback for content based image retrieval: A Review” presented and published in national conference entitled “MANAGEALIZATION 2013: Fostering Management and I.T. for Gen- Next” Organized by Dr. B.A.M.U. University Sub-campus Osmanabad on 2nd march 2013.
- “ATM Transactions security system using Biometric palm print & transaction Confirmation Technique “ Published in national conference entitled “MANAGEALIZATION 2013:Fostering Management and I.T. for Gen- Next” Organized by Dr. B.A.M.U. University Sub-campus Osmanabad on 2nd march 2013.
- Data allocation Strategies for data leakage Detection using cloud Computing” published in National Conference on Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies(NCCCNT-13)” organized by SGGS Institute of Engineering Technology, Nanded on 15-16th March
- “PAM: An Efficient and privacy aware Monitoring Framework for continuously Moving objects” published and presented in NC3IT 2nd National Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Technology on 15th & 16th Feb 2013.
- “Data Allocation Strategies for Data Leakage Detection Tool” published and presented in NC3IT 2nd National Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Technology held at SIT Pandharpur on 15th & 16th Feb 2013.
- “Location Based spatial Queries” published in National Conference held at V.V.P. Institute of Engineering and Technology Solapur on 18th Feb 2013
- “An Overview of Data Mining “ Published and presented paper in National Conference on Distributed Computing 09 at COE, Osmanabad during 20-21 March 2009.
- “Image Compression using Feed Forward Neural Networks “Presented and published in RTEIT 2006,National Conference held at SRES’s College of Engineering Kopargaon during 28-29 July 2006.
- “Image Compression using Feed Forward Neural Networks “Presented and published in NCAETE-56,National Conference held at College of Engineering Osmanabad during 25-26 Feb 2005