Name : Mr. Rudraoguda Patil
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M.Tech.
- M. Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering ), The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangaluru, 2011
- B.E.( Information Science & Engineering), BLDEA’s Dr. P. G. Halakatti College of Engineeirng, Vijayapur, 2009
Overview of Profile: Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi Pune from June-2014
- Worked as a Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore from August-2011 till June 2014
- Areas of Interest are Microprocessor Interfacing Techniques, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Computer Graphics, Graph Theory and Combinatory, Computer Concepts and Programming, C++, Core Java.
Fore Front Area of Research: Network Security, Data Mining &Web Mining
Email id (College only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: Mob: 09844709645
Teaching: 5 years
Awards and Achievements
Participated in the National Conference on “Emerging Optimization Techniques in IT” held in 2010 at Oxford College of Engineering, sponsored by VTU.
Presented a paper on “BROADBAND OVER POWERLINE” in inter branch paper presentation contest held at Bijapur.
Research / Patents / Publications
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)