Name: Sandip S. Lokhande
- M. E. (Electrical Power System), SSGMCE, Shegaon, India, 2007.
- B. E. (Electrical (Electronics and Power System)Engg.,SSGMCE, Shegaon, India, 1998.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, CWIT, Pune, India, 1995.
Overview of Profile:
- Sandip S. Lokhande is a Sr. Asst. Professor and Head of the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. His research interests cover Energy Management, Smart Grid, IoT, and Power Quality.
Fore Front Area of Research: Energy Management and Smart Grid
Email id : email@example.com
Contact no: 020-30253500 Ext. 1096
Experience : Teaching : 18, Industry :1
Awards and Achievements
- ABET IDEAL Scholar - 2017
- Consistently received good feedback ratings on the teaching-learning process from the students for the last 10 years.
Outstanding performance by Uttar Bhartiya Sangh, Pune (1991)
For the Academics: throughout First Class and Distinction
Best acting in all sense, Best Drama, Best Direction award in Purushottam Karandak (2001)
Consistently received good feedback ratings on the teaching-learning process fromthe students for the last 10 years (2005-06 to 2014-15)
Research / Patents / Publications
- IEEE : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Annual Member 93681766
- IAENG : International Association of Engineers Life Member 134487
- INS : Indian Nuclear Society Life Member 10736