Name: Mr. Abhimanyu K. Chandgude
Designation: Assistant Professor
- M.E.(Heat Power Engineering),Modern College of Engineering, Shivajinagar, Pune under Savitribai Phule Pune University ,Pune,India,2015.
- B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), College of Engineering, Malegaon (Bk), Baramati, under Savitribai Phule Pune University ,Pune,India,2008.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Abhimanyu Kisan Chandgude is in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover Vibrations, Numerical Methods and Internal Combustion Engine. The focus is on applications in Agriculture, industry, transportation and other diverse domains.
Fore Front Area of Research: Internal Combustion Engine
Email id (College only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 8805043199
Experience: Teaching: 09 Years
Research / Patents / Publications
- Indian Society for Technical Education ,Membership No : LM 93320
National Conference: 03
- Role of Indian Women in Enhancement of Application of Renewable Energy: A-Review
- Analysis Of Two Stroke S.I. Engine By Using Electronically Controlled Direct Fuel Injection System.
- Study of alternative Baffle arrangement in shell and tube heat exchanger.
International Conference: 08
- Analysis of temperature variation of flue gases in various zones of oil fired boiler for different steam generation rate.
- Analysis of variation in readings of various instruments used in testing, adjusting and balancing of HVAC systems.
- Experimental investigation of variable speed on the performance of two stroke SI engine by using Direct Injection System.
- The potential of electronically operated Gasoline Direct Fuel Injection System for small displacement two stroke SI engine.
- Alcohol – An Alternate Fuel.
- Waste Heat Recovery of Internal Combustion Engine using Vapour Absorption System.
- A Review: Effect of Different Parameters on the performance of solar still.
- Analysis of temperature variation in fire tube boiler.