Mr. Vipul Chitnis
Mr. Vipul Chitnis
Name: Mr. Vipul Chitnis
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E. (Civil Engineering), M.E. (Construction and Management)
- M.Tech . (Construction and Management) Department of Civil Engineering, Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
- B.E. (Civil Engineering) Department of Civil Engineering, Savitribai Phule Pune University, India
Overview of Profile:
- Vipul Chitnis is an Assistant Professor in the School of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, MITAOE, Alandi (D), Pune. His key research area is Construction And Management.
Contact no: 020-30253500
Experience (in years) : Teaching :1 Years
Awards and Achievements
- Best Teacher Award in Year 2007
- International Teacher & Trainer by Cambridge University
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life Member, Indian Society for Hydraulics.
- Mrs. Satyavathi Nath published a paper on " Projected impact of climate change on waves" at Mumbai High" in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Maritime Engineering 168 March 2015 issue MA1, pages 20-29.
- Mrs. Satyavathi Nath's published paper on "Reevaluation of design waves off western Indian coast considering climate change”, in Marine Technology and Science journal, US, January/February 2016, volume 50, pages 1-6
- Published Paper on " Climate Change and Effect on Coastal Design" in 2nd Indo-Italian workshop on Hydraulic Sciences, Italy, 2012
- Published paper on " Reevaluation of Design Waves Considering the Climate Change" in Proceedings of National Conference OSCICON 2013 on "Role Oceans in Earth System", Pune, 2013.
- Delivered a guest lecture on "Sea Level rise due To Climate Change" in a QIP short term course on "Coastal Processess and Modelling" at IIT Bombay in Mar 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of climate change on waves and wind at some Indian offshore locations”, Conference: ISTAM-2013 (Indian Society for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics-2013), Bengal Engineering and Science University, Kolkata, December 18-21, 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of climate change on waves and wind at Indian offshore locations”, in Workshop on Climate Change and Coastal Processes, CSIR-NIO, Dona Paula, Goa