Mr. Mahesh P. Joshi
Name:Mr. Mahesh P. Joshi
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: ME (Heat Power), Ph D (Pursuing)
I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with first class, from Pune University and now pursuing Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering from Symbiosis International University, Pune. I have total 11 years of teaching experience. My research areas include alternative fuel technology. Worked as in-charge of different portfolios like ISO coordinator at department level, subject coordinator for thermal engineering etc.Fore Front Area of Research: : Alternative fuel technology
Email id: email@example.com
Experience :Teaching, Industry and Research: 14
Awards and Achievements
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
Research Projects /patents/Memberships:
- “Experimental Study Of Performance-Emission Characteristics Of CI Engine Fuelled With Cotton Seed Oil Methyl Ester Biodiesel And Optimization Of Engine Operating Parameters” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (IJMET) Volume 4, Issue 1, January- February (2013), pp. 185-202
- “Heat Transfer Analysis for Bare Tube Immersed In Gas-Solid Fluidized Bed of Large Particles Using Artificial Neural Network” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) ISSN: 2249-6645 Vol.2, Issue.2, Mar-Apr 2012 pp-500-505.
- “Variable Compression Ratio (VCR) Engine- A Review Of Future Power Plant For Automobile” International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Development (IJMERD), ISSN 2248 – 9347(Print) ISSN 2228 –9355(Online), Volume 2, Number 1 January- September (2012), pp. 09-16
- “An Experimental Investigation of Effect of Cooled Exhaust Gas Re-circulation (EGR) for NOx Reduction in Single Cylinder CI Engine Using Biodiesel Blends” International Journal of Automobile Engineering Research & Development (IJAuERD) ISSN 2277-4785 Vol. 3, Issue 1, Mar 2013, 35-46.
- “A Review On: Evaluation of Algae Biofuel as Next Generation Alternative Fuel and Its Impact on Engine Characteristics” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, SCOPUS, Feb. 2019.
- “Combustion Analysis of a CI Engine Fuelled with an Algae Biofuel Blend and Diethyl Ether as an Additive by Using an Artificial Neural Network” Biofuel, Taylor & Fransic, 2019.
- National Level Technical Paper Presentation held at Institute of Engineers, Pune In May 2009 on topic “Recent Trends In Automobile Industry”
- National Level Technical Paper Presentation held at Pimpri-Chinchwad college of Engg., Nigdi, Pune In March 2009 on topic “TQM in Engineering Education”
- National Level Technical Paper Presentation held at MIT Academy of Engineers, Pune In September 2016 on topic “Characterization of Cotton Seed Biodiesel and Its Blends”
Papers accepted for publication:
- “Combustion analysis of CI engine fueled by algae biofuel blends” Journal of Thermal Engineering, SCOPUS. [In Press]