Mr. Bhalwankar Manoj Waman
NAME : Mr. Bhalwankar Manoj Waman
QUALIFICATION : Ph.D. (Pursuing), M.Tech (Production), B.E. (Mechanical)
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Production Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai, Mumbai University since Aug 2016 and completed coursework.
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai, Mumbai University with 8.5 C.G.P.I. in 2013.
- BE in Mechanical Engineering from Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala, Pune University with 64.86% in 2010.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE
- Industrial experience of 1 year & 5 months of experience in Production field
- Teaching experience of 3 years & 6 months.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Production Engineering from VJTI, Mumbai, Mumbai University since Aug 2016
- Good skills in Production planning & control, productivity improvement methods, manpower utilization
- Handled projects on Kaizen and Value Stream Mapping
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Nano composites, machining of advanced materials
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 6 years and 6 months,Industry: 1 Year and 5 months, Research:Nil
CONTACT : 8380083008 college no with Ext: -
Awards and Achievements
- Received appreciation letter for Engineering Metallurgy, Material Science subjects’ results in 2015-16 from STES’ Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala.
- Received appreciation letter for Engineering Metallurgy result of 95.61% in 2014-15 from STES’ Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala.
- Received a 1St prize in a technical session for presenting a paper on Value Stream Mapping at Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi (BHU).
- Received Best Kaizen in a month for Feb’13 Prize at Johnson Controls which was focussed Process-Quality performance improvement
- Received 3rd Prize for a Kaizen in Kaizen event-2012 at Johnson Controls which was focussed on Cycle -Time Reduction
- Secured ‘Befriedigend’-Satisfactory grade at Goethe-Zertifikat A1 level examination for German language in May’13
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai Chapter
- Life member of Indian Institute of Metals, Pune Chapter
- Member of SAE, India
- Authored 2 Technical Papers in International Publication in Technical Journal of The Institution of Engineers (ISBN No.978-81-924990-0-0) and International Conference on Agile Manufacturing on Value Stream Mapping based on two seat manufacturing assembly lines in Tata Johnson Controls Ltd.
- Authored technical paper in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology titled, “Improvements in production processes through Kaizen” with IJSART - Volume 1 Issue 6 –JUNE 2015 ISSN [ONLINE]: 2395-1052.
- Published paper in National conference “Application of Innovative Techniques in Pedagogy of Materials Engineering Course for Creating Active Learning Environment” ISBN : 978-93-88441-93-3
- Published 2 papers in International Conference Techno societal 2018–“A Review of Factors Affecting Thermal Conductivity and Societal Applications of PPS Matrix Nanocomposites, Springer publication. “ A Review on Tensile Properties of Epoxy Polymer Nanocomposites by pure and hybrid nanosilica reinforcements” ISBN: 970-3-030-16961-9.
- Attended the International Conference on Agile Manufacturing-2012 at Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi and secured 1st prize for Best Paper in a Technical Session
- Took part in 3 National and 1 State Level Paper Presentation on “Coatings for Cutting Tools” at Walchand college of Engineering, Sangli